
Hey everybody who reads our blog,
Caleb has been a little bit fussy, but he is still CUTE! I love him a lot! I am being a big helper and a great sister with him! He is always hungary! He seems to like to be in my arms! I can't wait till he gets big enough to play with me.
I went to the swimming pool with my daddy last night, but didn't stay long! It was too cold!!
I miss you all!
Love, Hannah

4 comments:
Good Morning Hannah! I am so happy for you that you finally have your baby! and for Caleb that he has such a nice big sister!
Remember that you are my dear little granddaughter and I love you soooooooooo much!
Pastor Harry asked how things were going and I was happy that I could send these pics, etc. on to him to see.
Have a good day...and remember that having a new baby around can make you tired so get some shut-eye! zzzzzzzz :-))
Love, Grandma Maslin
Hey Hannah! I'm so glad you're having fun with Caleb! You are already the best big sister in the world, I can tell by the way he loves being in your arms. I am so excited to meet him. Take good care of Mommy and Daddy, and give Caleb a big squeeze for me!
I love you all,
Christie
Greetings maslins!!
And congratulations! And WOW isn't he beautiful? (I know I should say handsome, an he is .. but he is beautiful!) I can't tell you how happy I am for your family, and what a blessing Caleb is and will be. Hannah ... how did you like flying so far? I can't wait to hear the stories ... although I must admit I have already been warmed to the core from the story of the two 'men' who prayed with you outside the elevator.i am praying for your health, safety and well-being, all under God's protective and loving hand. Peace and blessings, Harry Hebert
people,people
It's b BBBBBBBBB I tell you
Don't listen to him
-Hannah
Post a Comment