I went swimming today and had a lot of fun. I played with my freinds Bianca and Sophia and also my friends Victor and Milton. Victor and Milton are being adopted from here. I had a lot of fun with them. My friend Bianca speaks both Spanish and English. I would tell her what to say to my friend Victor. She and Sophia would tranlate it for me.
Here are a couple of pictures of me at the pool and a few others... Enjoy!!
Adios Amigos (goodbye friends and family)- Hannah

Here I am from the Viranda by the pool. I think my dad was practicing his camera settings. I guess I am his model. It's a tough job and doesn't pay too well. But someone has to do it.

Having fun at the swimming pool.



Here are my momma and Caleb catching a few winks. Momma sure works hard. She is up almost all night with him. I'm glad I am just the big sister, that "mommy work" is too hard.

After a tough day of shopping at the market, I let my dad reward with an icecream bar. I didn't want all that sugar, but my dad insisted. Silly dad!!!

1 comment:
Hello Hannah...I sure enjoyed seeing my sweet little granddaughter having some fun in the sun! I sure miss you! It is cold and rainy out this morning (Monday) and it is supposed to get even stormy later tonight. However, the temperature is not supposed to be too bad...so at least we won't freeze to death, eh?
When you get back I thought that you and I could get some Christmas gift boxes ready for children for the Mission program "Samaritan's Purse"...that will be fun and at the same time make some chilren really happy that someone is thinking of them! So be thinking of the kind of gifts kids your age would like to get...they need to be small enough to fit into a shoe box.
Well, Gpa and I are going to have a cup of coffee now...remember we love you! Love, Grandma
Post a Comment