Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Tonight caleb has to go back to his Foster mom. I am so sad I wish he could stay 100,000000 more nights.
As you can see I am very sad.His gentle hands have a sweet touch.His arms are so sweet.love,hannah p.s.whaaaaaaaaa
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello Hannah...I know you are sad tonight. Gma has not even seen Caleb and she is sad too. But we have to remember that God will work things out for us (and Caleb)the best way! God knows that Caleb's foster Mother is feeling sad that he is going to be leaving her...and she is thanking God that she can have a few more weeks with the little baby boy she has been loving and taking care of!
I am not sure if you know that Gpa and Gma were Foster Parents when your Daddy was a little boy about your age. We felt sad when our Foster daughter had to leave...and we still think about her and miss her.
God loves us all and lets our lives touch for a while on this earth...and one day we will all live together happily with ALL of the people we have loved in this place!
So ask God to help you be understanding...and be happy that Caleb's foster Mother can have a little more time with him.
When the time comes for Caleb to come home with you, he will be so happy to know that he has so many people to love him! The more peole we have to love us, the happier we are in this life!
Be thankful that you have such a nice Daddy and Mommy and nice home and school and life! And all your family...grandma, Nana, Bambo, Grandpa, Poppa...all of your aunts and uncles..cousins...My but you are really blessed!!!...and now God is helping you pass this blessing on to Caleb too! How wonderful!!!
So, my sweet little Granddaughter, put a loving smile on your little face to show Caleb's foster Mother...she is a special person.
See you soon!! Love, Gma
Hi Sabra....I am so excited about your trip. I know exactly how you are feeling about having to say goodbye. My facilitator in Russia said to me while I was bawling my eyes out leaving Daria the first trip..she said "it is not a farewell just goodbye"...you will see him again and oh how sweet it will be. Miss ya and look forward to talking iwth you and MEETING you girl...and of course Hannah! We will have to get together soon! If you can make the get together on the 26th let mek now as the one who is getting it to gether needs to make reservations. Anyway...hugs to you!!
Shay
Post a Comment