Thursday, November 10, 2005

Another exciting day from the hotel room...

This is a little quiz...

What is this a picture of? Please make your guess via the comment section...

A. Hannah catching up on some much needed sleep
B. Hannah playing hide and seek with her new little baby brother Caleb
C. Hannah looking for the lost shaker of salt (you Jimmy Buffett fans will get this one)
D. Hannah teaching her new little baby brother how to throw a good old fashioned temper tantrum.






Hello all,
Just thought I would take a few minutes for a quick update...

We are here for several more days. The good news is that our Hotel is very nice. The bad news is that we can't leave the hotel. Didn't think that was going to be too much of a problem. However, it is only day 2 and we are already going stir crazy. Hannah met a friend from Ohio yesterday. She was able to go swimming and play some games with her. The sad news is that her friend is going home tomorrow. We are expecting some new friends from Kentucky with a couple of daughters around Hannah's age this weekend. That will be something to look forward to.

Today has been a little tough with all of us getting used to each other and each other's schedules. We are just starting to settle into a bit of a routine. Hopefully by tomorrow things will be even more settled down.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,this is hannah and I chose B bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

and if you don't want me to do D, you should choose B also.

Hannah

Anonymous said...

Hi you guys --
Hope everyone's not going stir crazy!! Why can't you leave the hotel? (BTW -- my quiz answer is Hannah catching 40 winks!)

Well, Caleb sure is a blessed and beautiful addition to the little family!!

Love you and miss you,
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

HI Hannah --
I thought you were sleeping!!
--Aunt Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Hi Bus, Sabra, Hannah and little Caleb! I accidentally posted under the Russia trip so you can go there to read my comments. :) I thought Hannah was sleeping too! Cathy Harris

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, she's lookin' for her lost shaker of salt. But some people say that there's a woman to blame...so it may be Sabra's fault :)

Anonymous said...

PS - that comment was from Christie...

Anonymous said...

Good Evening to all my little Honeys in Guatemala! We sure are enjoying the pics...keep them coming...we miss you and long for all 4 of you to come back home...

As for the quiz: Here we go with Gma's answers:
a. it should be this...I am sure the sleep is much needed, but I am also sure that Hannah will not admit it! ...so not 'a'

b. while this is probably the answer (and according to Hannah it is)...I would imagine there is a little of 'd' involved too, eh?!?

c. it could be this...I'm not into Jimmy Buffet???...but, being a Maslin, looking for the salt shaker uner the pillow is NOT unreasonable...we can always find the most surprising things in the most surprising places! ;-))

d. I did not vote for 'd' because if Caleb is a normal baby, he probably has this one down pat already!

Had 2 great days out in the woods enjoying the wonderful warmish sunny weather! Tomorrow is our Bird Club and the topic will be 'Wild Turkeys' (the birds, that is...~) It will be our first time to go and we are looking forward to it.

Well, check your adelphia email and I will write a little more! Love you! Mom aka Grandma

Anonymous said...

For everyone who chose B you were right!

love, Hannah

PS - Don't ask my dad, he might not agree!!