
Hey Everybody,
It is not often that a wife gets a chance to tell everyone how much her husband means to her. Bus has been a gem on this trip, and has gone out of his way to help with Caleb and Hannah! He has taken Hannah with him on multiple trips to the store, taken her to the pool, taken Caleb and Hannah on walks while I: napped, took a shower, and gotten dressed. And, guess who is up with me in the middle of the night, helping to get a bottle ready for Caleb? Bus. I love and appreciate how much he has done for me, and I hope he knows how much I love and adore him! Here is a picture of my wonderful husband and our little baby boy! -Sabra

2 comments:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwthat is sweet love,Hannah P.S.I love everybody soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
Looks like you're having a wonderful time!!! Teri and I have been watching for updates the whole time you have been there and have thought of you constantly. Enjoy these times!, soon you will be going back there to pick your son up! Take care of you and yours and god bless all of you!
The Bussiere's
Post a Comment