Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hola from Guatemala








Hello everyone!! We made it. We had a great trip. Our flight was uneventful(the kind we like) - and Hannah had a blast on her first airplane trip (that she remembers).

The Marriott is wonderful. We have good internet access, so we will keep the blog updated regularly. Right now, however, just want to let everyone know that we made it safely.

Bus, Sabra and Hannah (and Caleb later this evening)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay!!! I am so glad you got there safely, that you had a great flight, that the hotel is nice, and that you have gotten to spend time with your little guy!!!

I love you guys and miss you already.

Hannah -- I hear you had an awesome airlane ride!! I bet you are so excited about meeting Caleb and seeing the beautiful country you are visiting!! Bring me lots of pictures (and a funny postcard!)

talk to you all (via blog) tomorrow -- keep us all posted (get it? -- the blog -- posted...)
love, Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Dearest Bus, Sabra and Hannah...and Caleb...Again we are reminded that "every good gift and every perfect gift cometh down from the Father...who does not change..." James 1:17...and verse 18 is really heavy..."HE CHOSE TO GIVE US BIRTH THROUGH THE WORD OF TRUTH, THAT WE MIGHT BE A KIND OF FIRSTFRUITS OF ALL HE CREATED." (NIV) Here we see precious little Caleb...who the Lord chose to give birth...Praise Him! We rejoice with you and thank the Lord for such a precious grandson! My heart soared with joy when I saw these pictures...thank you for posting them right away.

It looks like you are already a happy little family...and all of you look pretty happy and excited.

Take care my dear ones...I love you! MOM Maslin

Krista said...

Hello Maslin Crew,
You know you are a crew now right?
AHAHAHA
I am soo happy for you all, and I hope you are able to enjoy every moment together.
I am keeping you all in my prayers, and hope that the Gotcha Day is very near.
Love,
Krista