Having a big sister is great! Hannah is pretty cool, and she likes to try and make me laugh! She thought of me the other day, when her and daddy went to the tourist market. She bought me my first doll. I know boys aren't suppose to play with dolls, but this one is kind of cool. It was hand made here in Guatemala. Look at how cool he is!? Hannah also bought a Guatemalan girl doll for herself! She is very bonita(pretty)-like Hannah!
I am having a very good time with my new family, and would really like to come home with them on Tuesday. Unfortunately, tomorrow evening, I have to go back to my foster mom. She is very sweet, and loves me very much! She is taking incredible care of me, until my mommy and daddy and sissy can return to bring me home! I will always love and miss her!

My mommy made matching t-shirts for me and my big sister the other day, here in Guatemala! Crazy, huh?! But look at how cute they turned out! I can tell Hannah and I are going to be great buddies!! I look forward to the day when I can come home to be with all of my family!
Love,
Caleb

4 comments:
hello everyone,this is hannah caleb is so cute and sweet. love,Hannah
PS I love everybody and miss them.
Hello to my dear family! You all look so cute...and the shirts Mommy made are adorable! Sabra is so very clever and artistic! ;-))
While I am sorry you have to leave Caleb for a bit, I am looking forward to seeing you real soon.
Have a good afternoon and check Adelphia email. Love, MOM/Gma M.
Hey ... to our wonderful family of 4 persons!!! We viewed the new pictures and just fell in love with Caleb and now know why he is family! We miss all of you and wish you were home ... but know that God has his reasons for what you are doing right now ... and that is good enough for us to know! We loved talking with you this a.m. and wa sorry to hear that you did not get our e-mail from the other day ... it was like we don't even care ... AND THAT IS NOT THE CASE AT ALL! Today we are making a shoulder roast, veggies and something else to go with that ... I don't know what as yet for supper! It is rainy out today (as predictd) so it is very cozy in the house just messing around doing this and that and now talking with you. Of course we love doing "our thing" at home ... but then it is so wonderful and just getting about anywhere one's heaaart desires! Well, before I keep rambling on and on ... I will close for now ... we pray for you daily ... we wish and pray that you could surprise everyone and bring Caleb home with you ... but that will be an added blessing for later! We love you ... Grandma and Patty-Mae
Aww! he is so sweet I wish he didn't have to leave last night
Post a Comment