Sunday, November 13, 2005

A very sleepy day


Today, Caleb was very sleepy. He slept most of the day, waking only long enough to demand his bottles, and cozy back off into sleep. Yesterday he was awake a lot, for him! Today, we just figured he was catching up on his 40 winks! I took a few fun pictures of him today with just a diaper, but his daddy doesn't want me sharing them on the web. I will show them off when I get home! My favorite picture, taken today, was when he was sleeping in my arms. We were setting outside on a covered veranda, while Hannah was swimming nearby in the hotel pool. Look at what an angel he is! I will go for now, he is sleeping, again, and Bus is helping Hannah do some of her homework!
We love and miss you all, Sabra

7 comments:

Krista said...

Dearest Sabra and Bus,
What a wonderful experience that you have let us all share with you. Thank you for allowing us to be there in Guatemala with you, meeting Caleb, and sharing as you fall in love with your son. My heart fills with love, and my eyes with tears at your blessings. God truly has given you a gift with Hannah first, and now Caleb. All my love to you and your wonderful family.
Hugs to you all,
Krista

Anonymous said...

He looks so peaceful.


Hugs and Kisses to all.

La Vern

Anonymous said...

Good Evening dear family! How we have enjoyed the pics and story of this journey. Hannah it was so fun to see the pics of you swimming! Made me think of our fun in your pool last summer! I am glad you will be home soon...but I will miss reading/viewing the blog!

Sabra I cannot wait to talk in person and hear all the details...it was nice to see a pic of you tonight too!

We just got home from Gma and Patty's...had a fun game of Probe and chatting...it is warm and foggy here tonight...can you believe that!???

Tomorrow we are going to the big tool sale at the Armory...so it goes...we love you...sleep tight my little ones...love MOM/gma

Anonymous said...

Bus, Sabra, and Hannah
We are so happy for you. Caleb is a beautiful boy. We can't wait until you bring him home. Have a safe trip home-Missy and Curt

Anonymous said...

Hi kids...be sure to have Hannah check the comment from me under "The swimming lady"...thinking of all of you specially today. While I know you will be sad to leave Caleb behind, it is still a step closer to bringing him home, eh? ...who knows what will happen! Keep us posted...Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

WOW, what a gorgeous boy! He's very close in age to our Skylar. We can't wait to meet him. I'm SO incredibly excited for you all!

Sam and Rachel Seavey and Family

Anonymous said...

Yo quiero a cada uno de Ustedes y les extraño mucho...no puedo esperar el momento que lleque Caleb a su hogar nuevo.
Besos y Abrazos,
Candy
P.S. You'll hafta find a translator for this message! Luv & Miss 'ya lots :)