
Hey Everyone,
This morning, when I woke up, my hair was in an uproar! My mommy tried combing it-but it wanted to do its own thing!

Here is a picture of what my hilarious mommy created for may hair do!

Finally, we decided that I was a boy, and should do as my daddy does, and just put a hat on my head!

I sure am looking forward to meeting all of you when I get to come home! My mommy tells me that I will be a Kentucky Wildcat! I am looking forward to watching basketball with all my relatives!

3 comments:
Hello Caleb! Don't you look cute w/your new hairstyle...boy are you going to get lots of love from the whole 'village'/family up here in KY! We all cannot wait to hold you in our arms and give you a kiss on your sweet little cheek. It looks like you are enjoying the attention just fine!...Tell Daddy, Mommy, and Hannah that Gma. loves them and that she sent 2 emails to your Adelphia address...be sure to read them to the family! Well, gma is sleepy now but I just wanted to say 'hi!'...love always to my sweet little grandson, Gma.
Hello Hannah...gma wanted to tell you that she loves you and misses you so much! I am so sleepy now and I imagine you are already sleeping. When you wake up tomorrow morning, be sure the think about me...are you getting some stuff about Guatemala for us to put in our book?
The weather has been so nice and sunny and warm...but now they are telling us it supposed to get cold! You left your winter coat in our truck and we will leave it at your house for you.
Love always from your old gma. :-)
Good Afternoon Bus, Sabra, Hannah and Caleb ... It has been wonderful seeing all of the adorable pictures of our new little nephew/grandson with his family! What a cutie! We pray that God will be you the rest of your adventures of today and tomorrow and God will loving be with each one of you. We are looking forward to seeing you once again ... after you settle down at home ... we will have fun seeing all of your pictures and knowing that you got home safely! Remember that we love you all and always pray for you through another wonderful day ... love Grandma and Patty-Mae
Post a Comment