When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
Let me say, I officially Protest the previous post by my dear wife!!
Caleb, we men wil stick together - I got your back!
Love - Your Dad
Caleb with his very MASCULINE Truck Caleb on his very MANLY Motorcycle (Thanks Grandpa and Grandma!!) Caleb with ANOTHER truck (Uh, let's see dump truck, construction a very manly career if I may say so!!)
Bus, I would have to say, Woody would side with you on this one. I have been strongly encouraged to not take those "incriminating" pictures of Joshua, so they cannot come back on him in his more formative years! Have a great night, HUGS TO ALL OF YOU Krista
Bus, you are too funny! I would take sides with your dear wife and take the pictures......you never know when they might come in handy, say about 16 years or so?? Send me the dolls! lol Just kidding
Bus... ROFLOL!! I thought Barbie's were a man's best friend - ha ha!! LOVE the new pics of Caleb with is man toys!! I can never see enough of your handsome little guy! My future son-in-law!!
Hey Hannah...what would your Dad say if he knew you were dressing Ken (or whoever) in Barbie's clothes last week over here, eh? ;-))It must have been a Barbie Week for the Maslin Bunch! Love, Grandma Maslin...ps...I won't tell him...ummmm...
Okay, your family is absolutely adorable!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to read through your blog. My hubby and I are adopting one (and maybe two) little girls from Guatemala. It is such a wild ride...but so worth it!!!
9 comments:
Bus,
I would have to say, Woody would side with you on this one. I have been strongly encouraged to not take those "incriminating" pictures of Joshua, so they cannot come back on him in his more formative years!
Have a great night,
HUGS TO ALL OF YOU
Krista
Bus, you are too funny! I would take sides with your dear wife and take the pictures......you never know when they might come in handy, say about 16 years or so??
Send me the dolls! lol Just kidding
Maria(Boston)
http://flores422x.blogspot.com/
Bus... ROFLOL!! I thought Barbie's were a man's best friend - ha ha!! LOVE the new pics of Caleb with is man toys!! I can never see enough of your handsome little guy! My future son-in-law!!
Sarah
very funny. I get it dad you are crazy.
love
Hannah
You guys crack me up! What a fun family!
Hey Hannah...what would your Dad say if he knew you were dressing Ken (or whoever) in Barbie's clothes last week over here, eh? ;-))It must have been a Barbie Week for the Maslin Bunch! Love, Grandma Maslin...ps...I won't tell him...ummmm...
Bus, you are too funny!!
Robyn
Okay, your family is absolutely adorable!! SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to read through your blog. My hubby and I are adopting one (and maybe two) little girls from Guatemala. It is such a wild ride...but so worth it!!!
Blessings,
Lindsey Wheeler
www.thewheelerjourney.blogspot.com
Way to watch Caleb's back Bus!
I've got your 6.
Scott Webster
Post a Comment