So sorry I haven't kept up with the FFFs!! I have no excuse, outside of the fact that I am amazed and blown away that Fridays seem to come so fast-I just can't keep up! YIKES!!
Since I have failed to post pictures and keep up with my blog, I have decided to post a ton of pictures and stories to make up for it! (I am determined to stay up all night, or at least until I get this post done!) Oh, how I wish you could meet and see each and everyone in person-they just melt our hearts- such distinctive personalities!
Last Saturday, we took a trip to see Santa Clause and "have breakfast with him." Well, that didn't work out so well, as Sofia was the only one who would sit on Santa's lap. Caleb actually talked with him, but, no sitting in Santa's lap. Maya flat out refused to get near him. Ha ha! Despite the fact that we got there a little later than we should have-they had games and crafts-we had a pretty good time! We will get there earlier next year!! Remember, we are still learning how to operate as a family with 4 kids-3 of which are 1, 2, & 3!!
Here is Sofia with Santa:

Here is Santa with Mommy and Sofia. Funny story-I scared Santa to death when he thought I was going to sit in his lap! Ha ha!! Poor guy!! Also, I knocked over a reindeer with my toosh! As I stooped beside Santa, one of those dagone deers got too close to me, and he fell! Ha ha!

Since I couldn't get any good pictures at the breakfast, I decided we HAD to stop and try for some pictures with every one so nicely dressed! Of course, it is difficult to get pictures with all of us in the camera with a happy face, plus there was no tripod for the camera to rest on, and for me to jump into the picture.
Here is a picture I took of Bus and the kiddos! Caleb was just not in the mood for photos!! He hates having his picture taken!!

Here is Bus and Caleb! He loves his Daddy!

Here is Maya and Me! We have come a long way-I remember the days in Guatemala.....!!

Maya, who never takes a bad picture!!

Me and the girls!

Me and my honeyBus!

Daddy and his big girl!

Momma and her big girl!

Maya in front of the Christmas tree! I can't wait to see her face Christmas morning!

Here is giggly Sofia-who always has a smile for you!

Ms. Hannah Clause

Maya Clause!

*************************************************************************************
Here is a funny photo I took the other day when I was using the spotbot! You would have thought that I laid a batch of chocolate chip cookies in the floor! They were amazed and sat and stared at it the whole 5 minutes it took to clean the spot! Sofia could not keep her hands off of it!

**************************************************************************************
Here is a few photos from Caleb's Mashed potato play time! I was sitting at the desk typing on the computer-imagine that-when I heard way too much giggling and laughing coming from the table! At first, I listened, and after a few more minutes of uproar, I stood to see Caleb plastered in mashed potatoes! HUH????? I think he had been dipping his face into his plate and eating without his fork! They were even in his hair!! YIKES!!
Oops, got caught!!

MMMmmmmm....yummy taters!!

See my hands-no potatoes!! Look closely in his hair for the potatoes!


5 comments:
All the the photos are beautiful !!
Bus and Sabra-
What beautiful pictures all dressed up. Your kiddo's are all so stunning. I am sure they fill your home with so much joy !
God Bless-
Julie
Well, since you were up so late working on your entry, I figured I would comment...
Sabra, your family is so beautiful and photogenic. Things really seem to have fallen right into place with your expanding family!
You are going to have such a blast on Christmas morning!
Best wishes from your GAFI SS! :)
Oh Sabra! What an awesome update! And, just what we al want to see... pictures of your beautiful family!!!!! You are a great story teller to boot!! Miss you guys and hope to see you soon!
Hello family! I will have to agree that I have totally enjoyed both the pics and the stories...even tho I get to see you all in person all the time! We sure love you all! You all bring us much joy...love MOM Maslin
Post a Comment