Friday, December 21, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday!!

I have so many favorites, right now-and actually plan to post a Christmas post-so, for now, let me show you a bit of a funny set of pictures!

You see, my kids have discovered that if you take ALL the toys out of the toy box in the playroom, you can get in it!  Caleb and Maya have been doing this for about a month!(I will have to look for a picture of them!!)  You will never guess who I found in it just the other day??

Yep-Sofia!!! So, I set out on a mission to get her in the act-here she is!





Dig that hair do?? Ha ha

6 comments:

Sarah said...

What a great action shot of Miss Sofia!! I was never a toy box person, I always had to have things arranged on a shelf. I think that I need to invest in one, the kids have so much fun having all their toys in one place!

Can't wait to see Christmas pictures of your beautiful, active, gorgeous, fun family!

Becky said...

Love it! Too cute - my girls do the same with any container I try to keep their toys in ...boxes, bins, large plastic, tubs....

Janet said...

What a nice little playhouse it makes for that cutie pie!

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Gabriella does the same thing with her toy boxes!! :)

Robyn

JuJu - said...

hee-hee:)

Love it:)

Becca said...

I think your household needs it's own reality show! Your kids are ssooo funny.