When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
Here is my Favorite foto for this Friday! I was looking through some old photos, and here is a couple I found of Caleb playing with some of Miss Hannah's dress up clothes! What a cutie, huh?? He looks so little!!
5 comments:
Poor Caleb has his mommy posting all these pictures of him showing his feminine side! He is one beautiful boy!!!
What is Bus going to say about these pics?? Ha, ha - he looks adorable!
Too cute!! I'm sure Bus will have a great comeback post!! :)
Robyn
Cute Pics, definitely something to show at his 21st, he he!
He will kill you when he is 16 for posting that picture..LOL...But he is just adorable!
Post a Comment