
There were hours of fun as they peeled away the layers of wrapping underneath the tree, too~! I have to say that our first BIG Christmas was quite the success!
Hannah got to open a present on Christmas Eve, and we had quite the time watching her unwrap the many layers to empty boxes, and go on a hunt for her gift, as we had notes posted in various places in the house.
Could it be in the freezer??!
Could it be in the loft in the garage?
And finally.... a pretty pink digital camera!

Sofia with her milk in her new Dora chair!
The kids enjoying their presents, and each others!

Maya and Caleb playing with Sofia's toy!

All those fancy new gifts, and Caleb is entertained by the empty box!
Maya's new Elmo camera!

Hannah and her new boots!

Sofia playing with Maya's new doll house!

Merry Christmas from our family to yours! I hope your Christmas was as wonderful as ours!


4 comments:
What a blessed Christmas indeed. Your family is just beautiful. Wishing a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year !
God Bless-
Julie
What great pictures! Looks like it was fun had by all. Happy New Year!
What an awesome Christmas it looks like you had!! Send me one of those awesome cards! I want to gaze at my daughter's future in-laws on our photo wall!!!
Merry Christmas!
You guys have beautiful kids glad your mom told me about your blogs I have enjoyed them
Post a Comment