Thursday, December 13, 2007

FFF or FFV :O)

Yes, here is one of my finest yet! Caleb in all of his glory!! He is a riot! I hope you get a big kick out of this! Sorry about the graniness-I am working on my downloading techniques!!

Have a fabulous Friday, and I hope this makes you smile like it did me!

(((HUGS))))
Sabra

7 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG! I am "Cracking" up!!! I love his little diaper dance!! This is the best ever!!! I love seeing your normally subdues little guy hamming it up! I love him! What a great video for the rehearsal dinner someday!!!

Anonymous said...

Sabra,
LOL! That is hilarious. That boy has a future on Dancing with the Stars -- the Toddler version! My boys used to do a similar dance, but it has evolved into the naked dance where they rip off their pull-ups and shake what they've got! So you have that to look forward to! Thanks for giving me a Friday laugh.
Marjorie

Becky said...

How cute! So adorable!

Christina said...

I am visiting from Sarah's blog. I love your FFF...AWESOME.

Robyn said...

Too funny!!

Robyn

DDBBmom said...

Sabra, What a HOOT! Caleb can really move! Love the saggy diaper! I love all the photos you posted too. Such a beautiful family!!!!!!!!!! Denise

Becca said...

That is (excuse my language) freaking hilarious!