Thursday, December 27, 2007

Possible relatives of Hannah Montana? :o)

Yep- I think there is some resemblence of Hannah Montana here-what do you think?






Our Hannah Montana








Momma Momtana






Daddy Montana




Maya Montana





Caleb Montana





Sofia Montana



Bob Montana

5 comments:

Janet said...

Looks like you guys are having too much fun over there. Sabra, what a beautiful family you have, both inside and out. Wishing you many blessings of the season!

Gina said...

Thanks for the great laugh! I almost started to cry from laughing so hard when I saw Bus Montana and Bob Montana!! You guys are having way too much fun!! We hope you had a wonderful holiday! God's blessings to you all.

Gina, Mommy to Lucas

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Sweet Niblets ! Ya'll are just too cute.
God Bless-
Julie

Sarah said...

Too "Montana" funny!! LOVE the wig! Thanks for the chuckle!! I think Bus Montana is the best!

Becca said...

Those are hilarious - I don't know how I missed them the last time I visited your blog. Thanks for the laugh!!!