Friday, January 04, 2008

First FFF of 2008

Looking back through 2007, I realized that Miss Maya's 6 month anniversary home with us was last month! It is so hard to believe that she has been home with us for 6 months already! It seems like yesterday we were in Guatemala picking her up! Her adoption was the longest one we had, with many ups and downs! We thought we would never have her home, at times, and were happy to finally receive the news that she would be coming home to join our family in June of 2007! What a great addition she has made to our family! Her heart is sweet and so loving!
Here are a few of my favorite pics from when we first met her, that are already on our blog, but I just adore the spirit and look on her face!!

Have a fabulous Friday!! :O)


3 comments:

Sarah said...

ADORABLE!!! I don't have my FFF posted yet, but will add you to the list tonight!

Maya is so beauiful! I can't wait to see all of you again!

Robyn said...

How beautiful!! I can't believe Maya has been home for 6 months already!! The time goes by so fast once our children are home!!

Robyn

Becca said...

She is so beautiful! I remember reading the post when you were able to bring her home! Congrats - your family is beautiful!

Becca
Momma to Ella