Friday, January 25, 2008

FFF January 25, 2008

Wow, I had to do a double take when I was typing in the date above!!  The first month of 2008 is almost already gone!! I have not been real good about taking pictures this year, and actually have to admit that out of 3 cameras, there is not one with a charged battery!! I am making a resolution to do better on this, starting tomorrow! ;o)

"Hip Hop Maya"
My  FFF is a pic of Miss Maya running around in a hat she found of Caleb's!  Yes, I should have had her do the crossed arm pose, and added a little bit of chains, but, she has too cute of a smile for all that nonsense! This little one LOVES to wear hats, and bows in her hair!!  How lucky am I??! :o) Hannah was pulling hair bows out as soon as she could reach them, and forget a hat!  I think their sister, Sofia is going to be the same way-no bows/hats that is! 

Have an awesome Friday, and weekend, and keep WARM!!!!

11 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Such a cutie... her smile just melts my heart !
God Bless-
Julie

Sarah said...

Gorgeous as always!!! Cracking up at the thought of her looking "gangsta"... Maya cannot take a bad picture!! Sweet girl!!

Anonymous said...

I follow your blog all the time, I just thought you should know that!! Ok now that that is out of the way. Your little one looks so much older in this picture!! How come it happens so fast. I hate that they are growing up!!!!
Our oldest babies are going to be ten in just two months. Actually less! I miss you terribly and hope to see you guys at some point in the near future. We absolutely would love to have a house filled with chaos of little ones running around! Your welcome to Texas any time. Lots to do and see. All my love tiffany

Becky said...

Beautiful smile! What a cutie!

Robyn said...

What a beautiful pic of Miss Maya!! She looks so stylish!!

Robyn

P.S. I love your new blog design!!

Our Family of 5 said...

I love her curls. I hope Sophia's looks that pretty when it gets that long.

Anonymous said...

Hey kids...this is great! ...very fun and colorful! And I agree that it is amazing how much older Maya is now! She is a precious little bundle of joy to us! Have a good day...Love to all, MOM Maslin

Becca said...

Your family is so beautiful! Caleb is going to have his hands full protecting his sisters!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Krista said...

Maya es una muy bonita senorita!
That is all I can remember! HEEHEE!
Maya's face certainly has changed since you all first met her, huh?!
Love seeing the photos! Perhaps someday we can have a play date, and meet everyone in person. Looking forward to it!
Love, Krista

Debbie said...

I just found your blog!! I thought I would stop by and check out the little ones!!! I love your blog! And the kids are adorable!!

Debbie
http://www.girlsadoptionjourney.blogspot.com/

Rachel said...

Such a pretty picture. So sweet!