Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wacky Wednesday!


Ok, so there is the wordless Wednesday, and then there is the "Wacky Wednesday"!  I couldn't not say anything with this picture!  Ha ha!  Here is a picture of Miss Maya and Bus, about a year ago, when we when to visit the girls! This is such a fun picture-not to mention, so many of you think Bus is such a Macho Man!  Hee hee!  He is all mush when it comes to his girls!! ;o) Love ya, honey!!

4 comments:

Carla said...

You have a beautiful family. Glad I saw your blog on Nikki's list. Even though I didn't see your blog before, you makeover looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! What a fun daddy the kids are blessed with! Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas

Sarah said...

ROFLOL!!! Now we know where Caleb gets his softer side! I know Bus is a big softie for his girls and his little guy!! Great picture!!!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

I think PINK is your color Bus !
You are too funny...
God Bless-
Julie