Although it is not the summer, we had a great time playing in the yard yesterday, even with all the wind! It made us long for the lazy days of summer, and all the warmth that goes along with it! There were too many fun pictures for me to chose just a few-if you have a couple of minutes, enjoy the pictures of our day out in the wind!
*There is music with this video ;o)

5 comments:
Sabra,
What a GREAT video, and even more, what a GREAT mom for taking advantage of the day and making it a special one for the kids (you can see it in thier eyes!!!)
I was happy to get to see this video, because it has been a long week (with kick-off at work)and I haven't been able to spend much time with the family, so this gave me a little boost for the last day. Tonite, it's over and we can spend some good family time!!
I love you!! You are truly an amazing mom!!
Love,
Bus
What a great video of pictures.... I would have to say my favorite is your sweet Caleb and Mr. Bob hugging... too cute !
God Bless-
Julie
You are so talented! How do you do it? Maya's hair is great, but I'll bet it takes some time to wash, condition, brush, dry and style! Ella screams and pitches fits over her hair! Bob is a cutie pie! But, I must admit, the kids are definitely cuter!
What a sweet husband you have, to post such a nice comment...
Becca
Momma to Ella
That is too cute, Sabra! Made me smile tonight and I needed it. The music took me back too...
Bus, you are an amazing hubby... if you weren't already taken... sheesh!! But, you are married to the most amazing lady and mother, I have to agree!!
Your children (and BOB) are gorgeous! I want to come play at your house, it looks like so much fun!
Hello kids...I think Sarah said it...'I would like to come over to your house and play...' and we are so happy that we get to do that all the time! And yes, the family is great...Bob is a real loverboy...Bus is a great guy(take it from me, I'm his MOM ;->)and Sabra is truly amazing...and she is a very dear daughter-in-law! Talk about being blessed!...I have it all! Love from MOM Maslin
Post a Comment