When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
Here is a video of Miss Maya-learning to count, and some of her abcs!!
Here is silly Caleb!! The video is not so good, but, listen to the singer!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Good Morning Sabra...are these vidios too cute or what???? ...and of course, you know we think the kids are too adorable...never thought I would be one of these silly grandmas who would think my grandchildren were the cutest...the most lovable...most beautiful...most intelligent...most etc...kids on this earth! ...and of course, thata is because they have the best parents in the world!! We love you all! Love from Mom Maslin
Sabra and Bus we have the same kind of Giraffe rocker and Zebra bouncer that miss Sofia has. They are great toys and bring lots of happiness to miss Anna also! Hope you guys are doing well!
6 comments:
Good Morning Sabra...are these vidios too cute or what???? ...and of course, you know we think the kids are too adorable...never thought I would be one of these silly grandmas who would think my grandchildren were the cutest...the most lovable...most beautiful...most intelligent...most etc...kids on this earth! ...and of course, thata is because they have the best parents in the world!! We love you all! Love from Mom Maslin
...oops! typo on the word 'videos'...should have previewed it before I posted it...sorry MOM Maslin
;-(
Adorable! All 3 kiddos are just adorable!!
LOVE all the videos! Sofia is one happy baby! I need to get one of those Zebras for Miss Sophie~Bug! IT looks like too much fun!
And, I LOVE hearing Maya's voice. She is doing so well!! What a sweetie!!
And Caleb singing is just too funny! I bet your house is never quiet! My future son in law has the best singing voice!
What a fun family, Sabra!!!
Sabra and Bus we have the same kind of Giraffe rocker and Zebra bouncer that miss Sofia has. They are great toys and bring lots of happiness to miss Anna also!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Scott Webster
Post a Comment