"Bob"

In March of last year we adopted our little furry friend, Bob-o.k., so he is not really that little, weighing in at around 100 lbs!
You see, Hannah and Bus really wanted a yellow lab, and so being the softie that I am, I searched the internet over for a rescued lab! We went to see a few labs, in a town close by, but they were not right for our family. You see, we were looking for a laid back lab that would allow for our pack of children to love all over him! So, after a little more research, we found ourselves driving to Rising Sun, Indiana, to a dog pound, where we all fell in love with the sweetest, most docile, gentle giant, named Bob.
Who knew what an incredible part of our family he would turn out to be??!
A forum friend of mine recently lost one of her furbabies, and I can tell you from experience what a horrific experience it is to lose the unconditional love of a pet. So, my FFFs this week is dedicated to Bob, one of our faithful, loving furbabies, who was created to be a part of our family.
He loves to play horse/or dead, however you view it!
He makes for a great pillow...

and a wonderful bed!

He loves me the most! :o)
& I love him!!

He is the great protector, full of reassurance and love.
We love you, Bob-you big ol' Ox!
**A note from Mom-
"Do you know how many times a week I tell Caleb to get off of Bob???!"


9 comments:
Sabra,
Those are some of the cutest photos I have ever seen, and I don't know who is cuter -- Caleb or Bob (I also LOVE that name). Just precious!
Marjorie
...and what appears... Caleb's bestest friend. Both you boys are precious !
God Bless-
Julie
ahahaha! Too cute!! Bob looks like a great dog and great friend!
Just wanted to make sure you got my email about the blog design!
Nikki
http://madebynikki.blogspot.com
What a great "bud" for the kids. He looks like a great dog!
I never noticed before how BIG Bob is - he makes a terrific best friend, as well as a fantastic pillow!
Becca
The pictures are adorable. What a well tempered dog. Looks like they were made for each other
Bus, Nice Picture of Bob and Caleb, I still think it will look even nicer with the arrival of another brother for Caleb....I'll even help you pray about it....think future! Blessings!
Maria
http://flores422x.blogspot.com
Hi Bus and Sabra,
It is Betsy Emanuel here - aka - mom to Lady Diana... I LOVE our BOB dog!! I just lost my yellow lab and she was such a love! we miss her terribly! She was part of our family for over 10 years. It was her time to stop suffering and I KNOW she knew she was loved. You may have inspiered me to start my search for a new pup in need of a family! Hope yall are doing well! Your kids are beautiful and I really do miss my pals from Guatemala!
take care,
Betsy
ps -- Lady Diana is doing great!! she's 15 mos old now and rules the roost around here as you can imagine!
Post a Comment