When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
Wow-look at that-February 1st!!!! Oh, my gosh-2008 is flying by!! I have been looking through my picture archives, and found this weeks Favorite fotos Friday! I have to post the lot of them, because they were so funny! These are from this past Halloween!
8 comments:
"EYE" LOVE YOUR CHILDREN!! Those pictures are so much fun!!!
I lonked ya!!
OH! Sara took the joke right out of my head! I was going to write that "eye" think they're cute!!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
MAN! I was going to use that on too! Such cute pics!!
These are great pictures!!
Looks like you all had a very fun halloween!! :)
How cute... Miss Hannah, you made me laugh and laugh and laugh !
God Bless-
Julie
I love the pictures!! They look like they are having a blast. Hope you have a great week!
HUGS
Krista
Great pictures, keep em coming! By the way, you've been tagged, see my blog for the rules. Becky T www.tabithasjourney.blogspot.com
Too cute. The pic of Hannah is hilarious!!
Robyn
Post a Comment