Friday, February 15, 2008

FFF February 15, 2008

With Caleb's 2nd Forever Family day coming up, I have been going through a lot of pictures of Caleb to make a video-hence, here is a picture of when he was a tiny little guy in Guatemala in November of 2005, and then one of him not long home-sleeping! Look at those little lips!

10 comments:

Sarah said...

OMG! He is just the most beautiful child!! Can you imagine what cute babies he and Sophie would have!?! I love those lips!

Anonymous said...

Oh he looks so small and adorable even back then.

Soltana said...

How cute!!!

I just wanna squeeze the cheeks :)

Have a great weekend

Mandy said...

He looks so little here! He's so cute!

Rachel said...

Such a beautiful baby!!!

Mom Of 3 said...

He is such a cutie! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh he is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

Oh he is just beautiful!!!

Robyn said...

How sweet!! I just love looking at old pics of our children!! Its amazing to see how much they've changed in such a short amount of time!!

Robyn

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

What a beautiful little boy... then and now !
God Bless-
Julie