Friday, February 08, 2008

Messy face FFF

Ok, so, after I have made some enemies by tagging them-please forgive me....I ran through some pics to post a messy FFF!  

Here is Miss Sofia back when she was eating baby food!  She loved to eat then, and loves to eat now!   Here is my messy girl! Ha ha!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

Sofia is beautiful even with a messy face!! I can't wait to kiss on her again someday soon!

Mandy said...

She is adorable!!! I love your header on your blog! I'm not sure I noticed that before, it looks great!!!

Becca said...

Geez - can you get any cuter than that?? I don't think so!

Becca

Robyn said...

Too cute!! Sofia is a doll!!

Robyn

Kelly said...

Isn't she adorable!!!!!!

Andrea W. said...

Hi Bus and Sabra...we made our blog private, so e-mail me and I will add you to the invitation list! Andrea Webster (andrea0667@yahoo.com)

Krista said...

Sofia!!! You have such kissable cheeks! I look forward to meeting you and your brother/sisters soon!
You look like such a happy girl!