Today is Caleb's 2nd Forever Family Day! It seems like yesterday that we saw his little picture for the first time! I remember sharing the pictures with everyone I encountered! Then in November of 2005 we went to Guatemala to visit Caleb, at just 3 months old! He was just amazing, and we all fell madly in love with him! It broke our hearts to leave him behind, but returned in February to bring him home! And life has never been the same! Ha ha! We are so happy that God chose him to be a part of our family! It seems as though he has always been with us, and I am sure that our lives would just not be the same without him! He has grown into such an amazing toddler! He lights up our day with his smiles and hugs. He loves to watch tv, loves his naps, and loves to play outside!! He adores Thomas the Train, and sleeps with a hard plastic train every night! His smiles melt our hearts, and bring joy to our day!
Here is a photo collage that I made in smilebox. I have been working on a video, but it doesn't seem to be working right now, so when I get it fixed, I'll post it! Be sure to look how big my big guy has gotten!!
7 comments:
Happy FF day, Caleb! You have made your Mommy and Daddy's life so rich and colorful since you came home. Like Hannah was first, and like Maya and Sophia since, you are their blessing from God, and they live each day for you.
Sabra, the slideshow is wonderful, but I want to see the second set!
Would love for you to take some pics of Josh some day. You have such a talent. Love you all, Krista
Happy Forever Family Day Caleb!!! You are a blessing to so many!! What a gorgeous little guy! I just love his gummy smiles... it seems like only yesterday!!
Love and FROG!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
Happy Forever Family Day to You Caleb ! What a wonderful photo montgage... he is the cutest !
God Bless-
Julie
How beautiful!! Happy Forever Family Day Caleb!! You are such a special, adorable little boy!!
Robyn
What a darling family!
Happy Forever Family Day!
Sharon
Oh how beautiful! Caleb is the most qorgeous boy!
Beth
Mommy to Isabella Faye
Your CCI family
Hello to my dear family...and on this special anniversary of Caleb's arrival...you bring us so much joy, Caleb...you are grandma's sweetheart. I love you! You have a precious smile...dear and loving nature...and my heart just melts when you snuggle your head up against me...and say 'choo-choo, grandma!' I love you, honey. Always remember you are grandma's Honey. Love from gma Maslin
Post a Comment