One year ago, our lives were very different, as we were waiting to hear the wonderful words that we were out of PGN for both Maya, and Sofia! It was just Mommy and Daddy, & Hannah and Caleb! I can't even remember how easy that had to have been! Now, there is NEVER a dull moment in our house! ha ha Bob(the lab) wasn't even a part of our family a year ago!!!
It was very warm last year!
We pulled the bubbles
out of the cabinet
and played with them outside!!

Not only was it warm enough for bubbles,
but it was a great excuse to eat a popcicle outside!!!
Don't let Hannah's shirt fool ya!
She would never sell her little brother, but sisters? Hmmmm...

*****Have a great Friday, and keep warm my friends!!!*****

9 comments:
Looks like you had fun with the bubbles too! Can you believe the weather difference this year from last? Wowza!
Yes, quite the difference in your family from one year ago... I know you wouldn't have it any other way, but the calm of having just two surely had to have been in stark contrast to the life with four beautiful kiddos this year!
Congrats on your 2 year celebration. Your children are beautiful.
Have a great weekend.
Lauren
Wow things sure have changed for you all in only a years time! Your children are adorable! I love the bubble pictures!
Congratulations on your Forever Family day! Caleb looks like such a cutie and Hannah is beautiful!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
What beautiful pics of Caleb and Hannah!! I wish we had some of that warm weather right now!!
Robyn
What great pictures. Congrats on your 2 year forever family. And your past year. Thanks for sharing!
Quite a difference in weather this year and last! Very pretty pictures!
I wish I could get past the snow to find the bubbles..LOL
Congrats on your 2 year celebration!
It's hard to believe Sofia and Maya have only been with you less than a year! Caleb sure has grown! Congrats on his 2 year Forever day.
Post a Comment