Friday, March 28, 2008

FFF March 28, 2008-Eyes

Yes, the eyes have it! Ha ha! They say that the eyes are the windows to the soul-well, they are certainly the first thing that I notice about a person. I really think you can tell a lot about a person by looking at their eyes. My kids have very distinct eyes, as you can see in the following pictures!

Hannah's eyes say that she is determined. They are beautiful and light up when she smiles, and fit her personality very well! A friend once described Hannah as Passionate about life, and I would have to say that this is truly her!!


Maya's eyes are beautiful and sparkly-there is a lot of smiles in her eyes!








Caleb's eyes are incredibly expressive-as they tell so many stories and emotions!! He had just woken up from a nap in the picture below, and he was so very sleepy.


Sofia's eyes are also very expressive and full of life! She is our little stinker, and she can win you over with one glance!



Have a great weekend!!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Missed you and glad you are back! I was going into withdrawal without pictures of your kids!! All your kids are amazingly beautiful!! LOVE their eyes and I agree with all your descriptions...

Can't wait to see you soon!

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

I love the eyes too, they are so sweet!
PS You've been tagged, check our blog for the scoop.

Robyn said...

All four of your children have amazing eyes!!

Robyn