We celebrated Miss Hannah's 10th birthday the weekend of the 15th with a tie dye party here at the house, with her friends, and then a family party on the 16th! It was a busy, but fun weekend, and then came Miss Hannahbelle's actual birthday the 18th! My baby is a decade old! I can't get over how grown up she is!! It seems like yesterday I was holding her in my arms for the first time! Oh, what memories!! Here is a few pictures to browse, when you have time!
![]() |
| Make a slideshow - it's easy! |
The day after her birthday, Bus and I dropped off the kiddos at their grandparent's houses, Caleb and Sofia at Nana and Papa's, and Maya and Hannah at Grandma and Grandpa's, and I accompanied Bus on a business trip to Florida!! It was a wonderful little break for Mommy, and a great time for me to rejuvenate!! I came home ready to be Super mom again! Ha ha! Thanks Soooooooooooooo much Grandma, Grandpa, Nana and Papa!! Not only did Mommy have a good time, but they kids had a blast, and were happy to see each other again!! :o) Can't beat that, can we?
I will have to post some pics of the kids in their Easter outfits when I get a chance! Bus and I were on the road home, so, they got to go to church with their grandparents-but, now that the weather looks like it might change for the better, I will take them outside and get a picture of them!
Well, I have been working on Hannah's little collage all morning, and have lots of laundry and dishes calling my name, as well as I was suppose to go to the grocery...oops....oh, well, I will dig something up for lunch and dinner!!
Have a good week, and I'll be posting again Friday!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday beautiful girl:)
How blesed are your little sisters and little brother to have a great big sissy like you:):)
How beautiful!! Happy Birthday Hannah!!
Robyn
Happy Birthday Hannah! You just keep getting prettier year after year! Your mommy sure loves you bunches. It is evident in every picture she takes of you. Have a great week, Sabra and Bus! Glad to hear you got some much needed time off. HUGS
Krista
Hapy Birthday sweet Hannah!! You are an amazing young lady so full of love and joy! Can't wait to see you soon!
Seriously... can that kid get any cuter? I just rewatched the slides... a few remind me of my Morgan... what precious, precious memories of your sweet girl growing up! And the music... made me want to cry... so sweet!
Post a Comment