Missed another FFF this week, but we were out of town. It was Hannah's spring break, so we took a mini trip to Atlanta! It was a wonderful trip, and a great little break from Richmond, and from what I hear, all the rain that we got while we were gone!
We left late Wednesday, and stopped over in Calhoun-about 45 minutes north of Atlanta, and went for some yummy dinner at the Cracker Barrel-our favorite travel restraunt! Thursday, we went shopping in the morning at the outlets, and then to the Georgia Aquarium in the afternoon! It was HUGE-the tanks were ENORMOUS!!! Everyone had a good time-Caleb was excited at first, then scared of the fish!
Friday, we went to Fayetteville, where we had our pictures taken at an amazing photographer's studio! I met this photographer, Rainy Chastine, on the internet at an adoption support website. We were both in process to adopt from Russia. I always knew after getting to know her online, and seeing her website that we would one day take our family there to have our pictures taken! I have to say, that she exceeded my expectations! We had an amazing experience, and she was even more wonderful in person! If you are ever in Fayetteville, or live closeby and need a GREAT photographer, check her website out and give her a call! http://www.imagesbyrainy.com/
Here are a few of the Easter pics I promised!! We were not together at Easter, as Bus and I had taken a quick trip to Florida, but, I made for a quick mock "Easter morning"photo session on a much warmer day!
Quick pic of Florida-it was soooooo nice......









5 comments:
Hello dear family...what beautiful pics and what a beautiful family. Thank you all for giving us so much joy...sending you all much love...gma Maslin
My goodness! They are all just beautiful!!
What a good looking crew!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
What beautiful pics!!
I can't believe I am so behind on reading everybody's blogs! I LOVE LOVE LOVE all your pictures of your beautiful babies! Miss you guys like crazy cakes!
Post a Comment