When life throws you on a bumpy road, drive really fast and scream "Wheeee!"
Stop here to catch up with the Maslin Family!
Days fly by, and before you know it the kids are all grown! I am hoping to drive my kids crazy by taking as many pictures of their childhood as I can, so that one day they can look back on them and see what made me love them most!
We are the blessed Mom and Dad of 4 amazing children, 3 of which we adopted from Guatemala. This blog is for our family and friends to see how they have grown, and how we have blossomed as a family!
hola maya quiero decirte que te extraño mucho pero yo se que tenes unos padres excelentes y como ellos no hay otros para ti solo quiero decirte que te quiero con todo mi corazon.
There's my little honey...we sure love our litte Sofia...gpa Maslin always says, 'there is only one person in this whole world whose face lights up when I come into the room ...and that is Sofia!' Thank you to everyone who made this miracle possible in our lives! ...and especially to our loving God who worked out all the details! love from Grandma Maslin
Dear Sabra & Bus, How blessed you are. The kids are all gorgeous. I told Bus that when I am stressed, I just need to visit this site, and the smiles return. Hannah, How can "our" girl be 10 years old already! Did Daddy tell you I wished you a happy birthday on your big day?
10 comments:
SPeachless is more like it... what a beauty! And she is getting so BIG... where did your baby girl go?
Precious!!
You take great pictures! She is so cute!
The b&w shot is just gorgeous!!!
hola maya quiero decirte que te extraño mucho pero yo se que tenes unos padres excelentes y como ellos no hay otros para ti solo quiero decirte que te quiero con todo mi corazon.
LIdia violeta
From Guatemala
There's my little honey...we sure love our litte Sofia...gpa Maslin always says, 'there is only one person in this whole world whose face lights up when I come into the room ...and that is Sofia!' Thank you to everyone who made this miracle possible in our lives! ...and especially to our loving God who worked out all the details! love from Grandma Maslin
Hey guys, I don't think I have been to your blog!! But here now!!! :) Adorable kiddos!!! I love the playhouse!
Debbie
OH my goodness ... awesome pictures !! She is beautiful !!
ADORABLE!!!!
Dear Sabra & Bus, How blessed you are. The kids are all gorgeous. I told Bus that when I am stressed, I just need to visit this site, and the smiles return. Hannah, How can "our" girl be 10 years old already! Did Daddy tell you I wished you a happy birthday on your big day?
Susan
Post a Comment