Ok, so that's not the topic this week, but, hey, I have had a hard time keeping up with the FFF's since we went topical!! Good news is- Sarah has decided to give us a full week to decide on pictures, and has started posting next weeks idea for FFF with each FFF!! YIPEE!!! KUDOS to the idea of giving us a week to go through our thousands, and yes, I did say thousands of pictures to share in our FFF!!! Thanks my friend!!!!! (I am decision challenged!!)
So, onto this weeks FFF-Having a ball!!!
Well-what would we do without our soccer ball??? Maya LOVES to kick this ball around our back yard!! She is so going to be a great soccer player, and shamy on Bus and I for not already having put her on a soccer league!! She will run for hours chasing that crazy thing!!
Here is our little soccer player!!!
Sofia, on the other hand, couldn't find a ball to go with this lovely toy!! She carried this bat all over the yard looking for a ball! I have a picture somewhere-I will have to look for it-where she is in the little orange and yellow car, and there is the bat sitting next to her!! Ha ha!!
Here is our little softball star(CRAZY hair and all):
Have an amazing week, and love on those little, and big, ones!! ;O)

14 comments:
Oh, I can't wait to see all FOUR of your kiddos! Tell Hannah that Grant is looking forward to seeing her too!! LOVE Maya and Sofia out in the yard! Maya looks like such a big girl now... no more toddler!! And Sofia... where did the baby go???
Great photos! My girls love their soccer ball, too!
PRECIOUS!
I love your latest FFF pictures ... they are both so beautiful ... nothing better than candid outside shots ... have a great weekend!
Rebekah and Jaden
what gorgeous pictures - they are getting so big!
GREAT pictures!!
ADORABLE!!!
♥ Tricia ♥
FREE GIVEAWAY FRIDAY on my blog!
We just started soccer this week too. Your girls are beautiful and do look like they are having a ball!
OMG, they are so beautiful. I remember the days of soccer games. I miss those times.
Have a great weekend.
Stop by and say hi!
Lauren
I love the pictures of Maya with the soccor ball!! She is looking so grown up! I too am glad the theme will be announced in advance!! :)
It looks like the girls are gowing up to be ssooo beautiful!
I have to ask - Ella throws a fit when I have to do anything to her hair at all - what in the world is your secret to taking care of their hair. I'm thinking of cutting all of Ella's off - seriously.
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Your girls are beautiful! You definately look like you have a little soccer player there!
Timberly
OMG they are so cute!Have a great weekend!
Great pics!! Gabriella loves playing with soccer balls, too.
Robyn
Ok, I am loving Maya's hair. It is absolutely beautiful. She is adorable with her soccer ball! And Your Sofia is just precious too!
Post a Comment