Friday, May 23, 2008

FFF-Pick just one

Boy, is this a hard FFF!  I can't pick just one, but to follow the rules, I will!! ;O)

I picked this picture, because this is our little stinker, Sofia!  We just recently celebrated her 1 year anniversary, and it trully feels as though she was here from her very beginning!  We just love the sweet little smiles, and giggles we get from her!  She is a joy, and I want to share just a bit of her sunshine with you this week for my FFF!! Enjoy!


Have a SAFE and wonderful weekend!

14 comments:

Sarah said...

A ray of sunshine she is! She is too too cute!! Can't wait to snuggle on her some more over the next few weekends!

Sarah said...

PS... Hi Hannah!!

Dena said...

PRECIOUS!!!!

Mandy said...

She is just so cute! Happy One Year home!! :)

Laurie said...

What a cutie! Happy 1 year!

Robyn said...

How adorable!! Happy 1 Year Anniversary!!

Robyn

Isabella's mom said...

HAPPY ONE YEAR HOME! very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she's getting so big! HAPPY 1 YEAR!!!!!!

Kim & Dave said...

Happy one year anniverary!!

She is adorable (as are your other kiddos-I spent a bit of time looking around your blog!!)

Jenelle said...

She's a cutie!

Our Family of 5 said...

Too Cute!! Have a great weekend!!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! Love her hair!

Timberly

Janet said...

She's getting SO big. I can't believe how quickly time flies...

The Flores Family(Maria, Jose and Jose Luis) said...

Beautiful picture and beautiful smile! Your entire family is beautiful. God Bless

Maria F