Thursday, May 29, 2008

Favorite Fotos :O) Friday-Pajama Party!!!

This week's topic is Pajama Party, and my kiddos went crazy when I wanted to take their picture in their pajamas!! Ha ha! They were so silly and ran around the room screaming, "Me, Me!" Even Caleb, who hates me to take his picture, shared a new, VERY toothy smile, and then would run to see his picture on the display on the back of the camera!! The only one not phased by the picture taking was Sofia, who sat on the sofa looking at a book. It truly was a fun event-I will have to get my camera out more often when they are wearing their pajamas!! :)
Pajama Party People!!
Starring: Maya, in Pajama POWER!!
Pajama Buddies!(Notice their hands!)
Pajama Sofia!!
Pajamas make me smile!!
Hannah says, "Caleb is my favorite brother!" (Of course, he is her ONLY brother!)
Hope you have a wonderful week & weekend!! Put some jammies on, and take some pics~it's loads of fun!! Thanks Sarah for a fun FFF!
**Take a peek at Sarah's blog, http://www.kissthefrog4me.blogspot.com/ for some more Pajama Party pictures!!

19 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh I love all these pj pictures ... espcially the Pajama Power picture! It looks like they had a blast hamming it up ... thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

Rebekah, Jaden & Baby#2 TOO!

www.jadenalexandra.blogspot.com

Rena said...

Love the pj pictures!

Your kids are precious!

Rena

Hannah said...

What great pictures they look like they are really having fun showing off their PJ's!! Adorable.

Hannah

Sarah said...

I just love your kids and I love how you make things so much fun! Maya has her groove thing going on, it looks like - LOL!

Tell Hannah, no cartilage piercing until she is 16!!

See you tomorrow if the rain holds off!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOH...those are too cute! I love all of them! Looks like they had quite the time doing their pajama photo shoot!

Timberly

Anonymous said...

I love it! I knew you would have a good one! :) MAYA STEALS THE SHOW!

Young Creations said...

Really cute pictures. I love the smiles on all the faces of the beautiful children.
Have a great weekend.
Lauren

Ellie said...

Look at those Super Heros~!

LOVE THE PICS~

Hugs

Kim & Dave said...

So cute! Love the hand holding pic!!!

Our Family of 5 said...

SABRA!
Ok, the picture of Maya is the absolute best! What a total Diva. I love all the pictures. Love the Buddies! My girls refer to brother as their favorite brother too. Too Cute. Have a good weekend!

Jenelle said...

What great pictures! It does look as if they had a blast. :) I love it when kids rush to the back of the camera to see their picture. It's so funny!

Isabella's mom said...

great photos!!!!!! cute kids!!

Kathy said...

Great pictures!! Your children are adorable!

Marianne said...

Maya does steal the show! Adorable! They look like they all have fun together. Thanks for sharing!

Katie said...

I love those pictures. Your children are beautiful!

Katie

Robyn said...

Too cute!! I love the pic of Maya and Caleb holding hands--how sweet!!

Robyn

Becca said...

I'd bet it is a party every night at your house!

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Vanessa said...

I LOVE your pj photos and you can tell how excited they were about the photo shoot!! DARLING..DARLING..DARLING!
HUGS
Vanessa
www.mommyslilblessings.blogspot.com
www.ubah.com/BF25268
Support a Guatemala book drive

Nikki said...

Hehe- super cute!