I get such a kick out of going through my old pictures, looking for my FFF each week! Of course, when I do this, I find it hard to pick just one-so, here are the ones I picked for this week's FFF, "Fun in the Sun":
From Last year:
Sofia-What a chunky little monkey she was!!!
Here is Miss Maya-who had not been home long!
Caleb, Trying his hardest to make bubbles!
So much fun, in such a tiny little pool!
We are looking forward to seeing the sun, again, as it has been so dreary and rainy here! I can't wait to get the little pool back out, and spend all our warm days splashing in the sun!
Hopefully, you are experiencing some great weather were you are, and able to have some "fun in the sun!"
Have a super week, and if you would like to enjoy some more "Fun in the Sun pictures, jump on over to Sarah's blog @

15 comments:
LOVE seeing your sweet, beautiful kids having fun! They have grown so much since last year!
Cute pics!!! I love all these fun in the sun pics...I am longing for warm summer days!
I do love some baby rolls!
Sabra,
Your kids are so beautiful, as are you! I was so happy to get the chance to see you the other day. I also got to sit next to Caleb - what a lovey dovey little boy he is!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
SWEET SWEET SWEET...
Love the Pic.
Hugs
Ellie
I love coming to see the then and now pictures of your sweet babies. They're all so beautiful
I LOVE CHUNKY BABIES, GREAT PICTURES.
Sabra!
Look how chunky she is!! Adorable!! All 3 kids are!! Dreary and yucky here too. We are waiting for Sunshine!
What adorable pics!!
Robyn
Cute pics and are REALLY cute playhouse!
They are all cuties! Hope to see you at this years reunion!
Sabra,
Love these pics, and am anxiously awaiting this year's pics of summer fun. I bet your summer will be action-packed!
HUGS
Krista
wow did they get bigger, cute pics in the pool
very very cute!
Your kiddos are so cute! They look they are having quite the time in that little pool! Beautiful pics!
Timberly
Post a Comment