This weeks topic is "Mommy and me", in honor of Mother's Day!
Never in a million dreams did I imagine that I would be blessed with so many beautiful children that would call me "Mamma", "Mommy", or "Mom". What an amazing job to be gifted with-so amazing that the Lord would trust me to care for 4 of his little children!! I love being their Mom!
Have a very Happy Mother's Day(a little bit early)!!

18 comments:
Sabra... you have the most amazingly beautiful family! The spirit behind those beautiful smiles is even more to know! You are one blessed mommy and those children are so lucky to have such a fun and loving mommy like you!!
See you Sunday! Happy Mothers Day!
Sabra,
Let me add, because you won't... You are truly an AMAZING mom. Granted, you are lucky to have these beautiful kids, but let me assure you that they are more lucky to have you!!
I love you ~~ Happy Mother's Day!!
I'll always love you, Bus
What a wonderful photo of you with your children - you all look so happy! Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!
Rebekah and Jaden
Sabra,
Happy Mother's Day! Sending you the best wishes ever. I am so happy for you and for Bus. I love seeing his message. Strong love for a wonderful couple. Love you both.
Krista
Sabra! How Adorable you all are! I absolutely love the picture! Happy Mother's Day! How Sweet of Bus to add his message as well! He's a keeper!
What a beautiful family! You look so happy to be their mom, too. Happy Mother's Day!
Happy Mother's Day! they are just precious!!
Simply precious.
Happy Mother's Day.
You are TRULY blessed.
Kim~
Hey Family...I will add my 'Amen!' to Bus' comment (I am HIS Mom, so I think he is pretty neato too!)...but Sabra IS incredible. The children all love her so much and that really touches my heart. The little ones were over here for the evening the other night and Maya spent a good part of the evening talking on her little play phone very excitedly...I asked who she was talking to and she replied "Momma"...how wonderful!
Since it Mother's Day, I will add what a blessing this Gramdmother has gotten from all her grandchildren...when I am with them, they ALL stand or sit right at my feet looking at me all chattering w/their exciting stories...and I think, 'does it get any better than this?!'
Bus and Sabra have a neat bumper sticker that says 'Touched by Adoption'...we need one too since our lives have also been touched by these adoptions...and it is a double blessing to me since my very own dear grandmother was adopted as a 2-year-old way back in the early 1900's! Because someone opened their hearts to her, the joy has passed on through the generations! We thank the Lord for his Hand in all of our lives...and always remember that each life is from Him...and is precious to Him. May He bless all of you who have let His love shine through you! Happy Mother's Day All! Grandma Maslin
Beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!
Gorgeous family:):):):)
WHAT BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN YOU HAVE, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.
You are so blessed - I love the picture. Happy Mother's Day!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
What a beautiful pic!! I agree with Bus---you are an amazing mommy!! Happy Mother's Day to you!!
Robyn
Sabra - That is a great picture! Your family is beautiful. And I agree with Bus, you are an amazing mommy! Hope you have a great Mother's Day.
Beautiful picture! Happy Mother's Day!
Sabra,
You have a beautiful family. Happy Mother's Day! I can tell you are truly blessed!
Ruthie
Great picture! You have a beautiful family.
Rena
Great family!!! Love the picture!!!
Post a Comment