I love to look at pics of our kids and see how much they have grown and changed!!
Here is Hannah at 2 days old!

Here is Hannah today, before school!

Here is Maya at referral, in July of 2006 at 22 months old!

Here is one from the other day! She is beautiful, and LOVES to have her picture taken!

Here is one of Caleb's referral pictures-he was just a couple days old!

Here is one from the other day! Caleb is a charmer, and such a stinker!!

Here is Sofia's referral picture that we received in November of 2006-she was just a couple of weeks old!
Here is Sofia from Valentine's day-she has changed so much!! Look at that little personality-or should I say BIG personality?!?
Have a wonderful Friday, and depending where you are-Keep warm!!
**Hey-if you are somewhere warm-enjoy the weather for me-I am freezing!!!!!!!

12 comments:
Sabra, your children are all so beautiful!! I am so excited to see a baby pic of Miss Hannah--look at all that hair!! :)
Robyn
P.S. I'm freezing, too. I am definitely ready for some warm, spring weather!!
I love seeing your then and now pictures of all your amazingly beautiful children! Glad to see Miss Hannah too! I thought about posting Morgan and Grant but do not have theirs scanned in... can Bus come here? - LOL!
Waiting for the big thaw here too!! Come on Spring!
I was soon in the picture right beside you looking at Miss Hannah. I love you! And, our kids are going to be 10 in just a few weeks. When did that happen. Tiff
So wonderful to see how all of your cuties have grown and changed over the years. Especially love Maya's curls - my Amaya has those, too!
They are all so cute! I love this FFF post. I love looking how they have grown. Thanks for sharing
They are sooo cute!!!!
I'm cold too...hurry warm weather:)
Sabra,
They are all absolutely beautiful. Freezing here in Ohio too. I am most definitely ready for spring!
I don't think I had ever seen a baby picture of Hannah, so cute! They are all so beautiful!! I just love the then and now theme this week. :)
Sabra all your children are just absolutely beautiful!!!
Yipee... A Baby Picture of Miss Hannah ! Your Children Are ALL So Beautiful ! I'm a Bit Chilly Too... As I Have the AC On, It's 80 Degrees In AZ Today. Sending You Some Sunshine...
God Bless-
Julie
They are all so beautiful. And HAPPY! I love it!
Sabra - they are all so beautiful! and Hannah looks very grown up. Is it me, or do all of your girls have the thickest heads of hair ever? I'll bet you have to clean the floors all the time!
Peace and Hugs,
Becca
Post a Comment