Friday, February 08, 2008

Tagged?!!! O.k., I'll play along!(Sorry to all those I had to tag to keep the game going....:o(

Ok, so I have to admit-I sighed when I saw that I had been tagged.  I think maybe because I thought it would be too much work?!  Well, it wasn't, but I am hoping my linked people won't Hate me!!? Sorry if you do-it is just for fun! ;o)


This is Tag, You're It...blogger style...

There are 5 rules to being tagged:

1. The rules are to link the person who sent this and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 strange/weird facts about yourself.
4. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and link their blog.
5. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I've been tagged by , Becky T.
www.tabithasjourney.blogspot.com

1. Although people thing I am very outgoing, I am actually quite shy!(Who knew??)

2. I am very anal-very particular about some things and terrible about others!(laundry for example-I like it to be clean, but HATE to wash and fold!!)

3.  Although I LOVE being a Mom, there are days I wish I could be on a deserted island soaking in the sun and sand!(OK, so this is not too weird?)

4. I hate when people drop by my house without calling!! Why? Well, my house is always a complete mess-no matter how hard I clean it!!

5. I hate cold weather, but I don't really like HOT weather?? 

6. I once hit a police car with my car.(OOPS!!)

7. I love to eat ice!!  I carry a cup around with me and crunch on ice all day long!  It drives Bus crazy!! :o)


OK, I tagged 5 people but I'm not listing links, I'll just put names:




I love Shana's photography!!  She is FABULOUS!!

What a beauitful blog! :)

3 comments:

Robyn said...

I love reading everyone's weird traits. I had to laugh when I read #6 because I once hit a fire truck. Oops!! :)

Robyn

Becca said...

You hit a cop car?! Too funny. And I've heard that people who eat ice are likely to have an iron deficiency. Are you enemic?

And as for the messy face picture - very cute. Are you guys coming on the 8th? I hope so - I'd love to see your beautiful family again.

Peace and Hugs,
Becca

Lori said...

Oh thank you for your sweet little comment there~ I've been tagged by at least three people for this and just never got around to doing it. :)
Funny about hitting a police car~ oops is right!
Happy Valentine's Day!