I have so many pictures I need to go through-but who has time? My Christmas tree has been standing naked for almost a week now-we are easing into the ornaments, so that they don't get pulled off! Sofia doesn't even really look at the tree-Maya was so excited to see the tree standing in the corner when she woke the morning after we put it up, and Caleb just sits underneath it and stares up into it! I will try to post some pics of the tree when we get it together!
***FAVORITE FRIDAY FOTO***-
Caleb found one of Hannah's barbies laying in the floor-imagine that? Anyway, he was infatuated with her! He strolled her across the coffee table, which he is not allowed to do with his trains, and talked with her as he went. It was adorable seeing my big little boy do this! His daddy just about fainted, but you know me-I ran for the camera! These might be some good bribe pictures one day!! Ha ha!
I did say he was a boy, and he had to check out what was under those tiny little Barbie clothes! What a stinker!!! :O)
Enjoy your Friday, and first weekend of December!!!

7 comments:
I LOVE it!! Caleb is just so cute and I cracked up seeing him look under Barbie's clothes!!!
Hope you are staying warm!! We completely skipped over fall!!
Sarah
ahahaha! Too cute!!
That is hilarious, Sabra!
Marjorie
That is so funny LOL
He is so cute!! :)
Thanks for the giggle Caleb... You are just too cute !
God Bless-
Julie
Hi kids! like everyone says, it is too cute! We enjoy every minute w/the Maslin bunch! And Sabra, even w/o the decorations, the tree looks lovely. Love to all, MOM Maslin
Too cute!!
Robyn
Post a Comment