Friday, November 02, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #3!!

Well, it's finally Friday, free again....Just wanted a little song to stick in your head for the day...maybe some of you don't know that song???....anyway....here is my FFF of Caleb. Why Caleb? Well, we went to a local and very small pumkin farm this past weekend, and I was looking through some pictures that we had stored away on an external hard drive, and there were last years pictures of the same pumkin farm!! My sweet little Caleb was just 14 months old then, and I can't get over how much my little man has grown!! This year, he was tugging his little sister around in a wagon, and running with Hannah and Maya!! I have to say, I don't even think he was walking last year!! This little guy has come such a long way!! He is an absolute joy, and his smile just melts my heart!!


Last year:


This year:


Have a great weekend, and hug those babies!!!!!

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE your sweet Caleb boy! Yes, it is truly amazing how quickly our babies are growing up! I don't know how your little guy could get any cuter, but he does!

Tell Hannah that Nacho (yes, his real name) runs away just like Chia does when he realized what he is in for!! LOL

Happy Halloween Maslin family!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Rachel said...

Precious photos! What a sweet little boy!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Happy Halloween to you... Bus, Sabra, Hannah, Maya, Calen and Sofia... Hope your day was tons of fun !
Caleb-
You are the most handsome little guy... and you make me smile everytime I see your face !
God Bless-
Julie

Becca said...

He isn't a baby anymore. What a little man!

Robyn said...

What adorable pics!! They definitely grow up too fast!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hey! there's grandma's boy! He is too cute and totally precious...It IS hard to believe the changes this year! My heart melts when he comes up to me w/that big smile and says 'love you, gramma!' WOW! We have been enjoying the whole family...so much love...thank you for letting us be a part of it all! love from Mom Maslin

Anonymous said...

WOW...Caleb is one handsome little dude! Those lips are great!!!