We had lots of Mexican foods, and a yummy tres leches cake!!!!!! MMMMMmmmmmm.....

Sofia had a ball, and couldn't understand why everyone was making such a fuss over her!! She was the perfect angel, and shared her toys with her big brother and sisters, who couldn't keep their hands off all of the new toys!! Ha ha!!


She didn't like the little Elmo cake I made for her-she wouldn't even touch it!! Her cousins LOVED the little Elmo cupcakes I made, though!!(Sorry-no pic of the cupcakes-my camera battery died!!!!)

But, the greatest gift is Sofia, and all the smiles she gives to everyone! She is a true light in our life, and for that we are very thankfull! Happy Birthday to our sweet, sweet baby!!!

6 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday to Miss Sofia! What a cutie and loving the Elmo Cake!
Happy 1st Birthday Sofia...I hope your day was full of lots of fun and tons of giggles !
God Bless-
Julie
Happy Birthday, Sofia!
Happy 1st Birthday sweet Sofia!! You are a blessed little girl and your family is so blessed to have you in it!!
Sarah and Sophie~Bug
Happy 1st Birthday Sofia!!
Robyn
Hello family...what adorable pics...and the party was incredible...wonderful food, Sabra...wonderful grandkids! It was so cute to see Sofia dancing and playing her new little piano from A. Stacey and U. Bill...and then look around smiling, clapping her hands...waiting for the applause!...like I told you, kids, you totallly aced it! love to all, Gma Maslin
Post a Comment