Friday, October 26, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #2-Sorry it is late!

Ok, so I am super late with my FFF!! Sorry!! I was out all day, and unable to get to my computer, and should have had it ready last night, but, then I went to bed instead!!

This weeks favorite photo is of Miss Sofia modeling a little papoos!! My inlaws had a Fall Pow Wow, and everyone dressed up with feathers, while the kids wore indian vests-see Sofia's??(My mother in law did a great job on them!) We had a great time, and there are a lot of great pictures-I'll post some more another time!

6 comments:

Becca said...

How in the world did you get her to sit still while you fixed her hair like that? Ella screams when I just try to brush it - I'm lucky to get it into a messy ponytail! That is a gorgeous picture of a gorgeous baby! I LOVE her hair.

Robyn said...

What an adorable pic!! Sofia has the most beautiful smile!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Hey Kids...we are glad you enjoyed the Pow-Wow...we had a ball getting it ready...having these wonderful grandchildren also gives us a chance to 'play'..;-))...we are going into our second childhood, eh?! Naturally, we love all the pics...and the whole family. Love, Gma Maslin

Krista said...

Sabra and Bus,
Love the Blog!!
Would love to know the trick to adding music to it!
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween.
Love, Krista

Our Family of 5 said...

Too cute! Love her hair!!

Anonymous said...

OMG...Sophia is precious and I love that hair!!! Who did the "DO"?