Enjoy, and I hope it brings a smile to your face!
Wednesday, October 17, 2007
First ever Wacky Wednesday Photo!
Ok, so I probably won't do the whole "Wacky Wednesday" post as often as some, but this picture of Caleb is absolutely priceless! He is wearing Sofia's sun hat, which he put on his own head!! It has little lady bugs all over it, and Caleb just loves it! He is screaming Cheese!! Mind you, when I attempt to put a baseball cap on this little guy's head he screams and cries!! Ha ha!
Enjoy, and I hope it brings a smile to your face!
Enjoy, and I hope it brings a smile to your face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that's my boy!!! Sabra -- the blog looks awesome -- I love all the new photos of your 4 sweeties. you are such a talented photographer!
love all of you!!
--aunt ruthie
Hey kids...this little guy is the life of the party...you will never have to worry about him...all he needs to do is flash that Hollywood smile and he is in the door!...and in his grandma's heart! Love from Grandma Maslin/MOM
Too Funny!
Post a Comment