Friday, October 19, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #1

Like I said, I am going to try to keep up with my blog a little more-so, here is my first ever "Favorite Foto Friday". I am not sure that I will be good at keeping it up, but, thought I would give it a whirl! Of course, I couldn't decide on one favorite foto, but here are two that I just love!

Here is Sofia, dressed for the season. She looks so cute in the little princess costume she got from her friend Sol Ana, who wore this last year for Halloween!! Happy Halloween from Princess Sofia!!



Here she is after her lunch, Can you tell?! She had squash and peaches, and it was all over her!!! Mmmmmm...it must have been good!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Sabra! I LOVE all your pictures, you do such a great job! Sofia is a beautiful little princess and I just love her smile!

Linked ya gerfriend!!

Sarah

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics of Miss Sofia!! You always take the best pics!!

Robyn

Anonymous said...

Oh Sabra.....Sophia is just precious!!! Those 2 pictures are wonderful and very festive! Oh and BTW...I love the song...where did you ever find it...hehehe!

Becca said...

Sabra - I enjoyed getting to see you and your family at the CCI-KY picnic. What a good looking bunch you are! Blessed from above.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what a beautiful family you have!! I love your FFF pictures!

Our Family of 5 said...

Your Sofia is beautiful! And a princess indeed!

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Princessa Sofia... you are such a cutie !
God Bless-
Julie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Princess! Gpa and I had such fun shopping for your birthday present! And today is your big day! We love you and thank God that He brought you into our lives! Love, Gma Maslin