Sorry so many, but these were my favorites!! I told you she loves to have her picture taken!!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Took Maya to get her pictures taken, professionally for the first time...
and she wouldn't even look up at the photographer! I couldn't believe it! She was all dressed up in the special dress that I bought for her when we went to the American Embassy in Guatemala. She looks so pretty in the pink dress, and I wanted to take a picture of her in it before she outgrew it! Well, Maya did not like going in to have her picture taken, and I have to say that it was probably the best thing that happened to us that day! I decided to take her to a local park that I like to take pictures in, and the little model in her emerged! She had a ball, and didn't want to leave when we did! I knew it was going to be fine when I took the first picture, and saw it on the screen! Here are some of the pictures that I took, when she said no to Olan Mills!



















Sorry so many, but these were my favorites!! I told you she loves to have her picture taken!!
Sorry so many, but these were my favorites!! I told you she loves to have her picture taken!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow!!! Just stunning! Maya is quite the little model. So glad you had this photo shoot together. :) Denise
Wow is the best description! Maya is stunning in her pictures and in person! I think I will bring my kids to you this fall to get pictures taken! You are amazing!!
Sarah
Hey Sabra...who needs Olan Mills when they have Sabra!!! And this little princess is just as adorable as she appears on the pictures! She is a real blessing to all of us! Love from Grandma Maslin/MOM
Sabra, these pics are absolutely gorgeous!! Maya is a doll!!
Robyn
Wow -- those turned out beautiful !!
gorgeous pics, kick Olan Mills to the curb (LOL)
Oh Miss Maya you are beautiful and have brought me to tears...
God Bless-
Julie
Post a Comment