So, this week, I charged both of my cameras, and took the kids to the park for one more whirl at some Fall pics! I would love to be able to get a picture of all of them looking at me, with happy faces, all at once! It just doesn't happen! I think Caleb is afraid of a camera-cameraphobic?? Anyway, every time I put him in front of a camera, he cries-which of course sets Sofia off!! UGH!! Then, there is Miss Maya, who is ALWAYS ready for her picture to be taken!! Ha ha! I tell ya, her head is in almost all my shots! I have to take 100 pictures of Caleb to 1 of Maya's, and still just get a blank stare from Caleb! Ha ha!
Here is the picture that tickled me the most-nobody was paying any attention to me, even though I was screaming like a mad woman, to get them to look at me!! It would definately have to be one of my favorites!!

Here is a cute shot of Sofia and Maya! Love the little outfit on Sofia that I got from Sarah's Sophiebug! Caleb was off digging in the mud somewhere, closeby!

Here is a picture of my beauty queen, who never takes a bad picture, and LOVES to have her picture taken!!! My little model!!

12 comments:
Those are great pictures! I agree, I love the one of the three of them in the leaves even though they aren't looking at you... you have such amazingly beautiful kids!
Your photo session sounds much like mine!! I always wonder what the neighbors must think when I am out in the yard with Sophie~Bug!
Love Sofia's little lavender outfit! It is so fun to see her wearing it!
Looking forward to you coming with us to Guat next year!
Sarah
What beautiful photos and beautiful children - even if they aren't looking at the camera!
A great shoe for little ones are Robeez shoes, they are soft soled walkers and come in so many adorable styles. Here is the link to their website. http://www.robeez.com/EN-US/default.htm You can do a search for local stores with the store locator. There are multiple places that sell them in Central KY. The pics are so cute BTW.
Tara and Ben Loyet
Wow Wow Wow! You have stunningly beautiful children! And what a great photographer you are!!
I love seeing your beautiful children! :) Your photo session made me laugh as I do the same to my kids. You have to take a million photos to get one good one~thank goodness for digital!
Denise
I love the pictures of my nieces and nephew playing in the leaves. They have grown and developed into loving children. I love to talk to them even though I don’t know what the heck they are saying. But their eyes get big and they are waving their hands telling me “A Big Story” and I might catch a word or two that I recognize.
I can’t wait until they start driving….Can you Sabra/Bus?
Vernie/”Ernie”
What precious pics!! Your children are beautiful!!
Robyn
The kids are adorable.
Looks just like Chase, not listening to a word I say. Actually candids like that are often the best shots, plus no red eyes.
Sabra, You are such a great photographer... though with your amazingly beautiful children how on earth can you go wrong.
God Bless-
Julie
Are you a photographer? Wonderful pictures, but it would be hard to take bad ones of those three beauties.
Hi Bus and family
May God Bless your beautiful and
growing family! May God Bless your
family with many more children in the future!
Maria F(Boston)
my blog:
https://flores422x.blogspot.com
Hola Maya espero que te encuentres muy bien recuerda que aquí en Guatemala hay una familia que te extraña mucho y que te queremos también, les mando un saludo a tus papas y a tus hermanos que Dios los bendiga grandemente y siempre están en mis oraciones.
Att. Lidia.
Post a Comment