Friday, November 09, 2007

Favorite Foto Friday #4-Ok, so it is a video!!



Sofia started walking over a week ago, the day after her birthday! She looks so cute cruising around! She was sick for a few days, with croupe, and it slowed her progress down a bit!(We even had to go to the ER this past Saturday! It was very scary!)

Here she is in one of her Halloween costumes(Strawberry Fairy) playing in the playroom!

Enjoy!!
You may have to push the pause button or play button on the bottom left of the picture to make the video work!



  • 10 comments:

    Sarah said...

    OMG!!! That is just the cutest little walker ever!!! And the brief guest appearances by Caleb and Maya were awesome too!!

    Way to go Sofia!!!!

    Sarah and Sophie~Bug

    Mandy said...

    OH SHE IS JUST SOO ADORABLE!!! I love her costume!! So cute, those shoes kill me, they are just darling!! :)

    Janet said...

    Love the video! Sofia is the cutest little walker! WTG, girl!

    Anonymous said...

    Hey Kids! there's our girl! We love you all and look forward to being w/the gang again soon! ...sorry we had to miss the big event!Glad to be home from our vacation now! Love to all, Gma Maslin

    Our Family of 5 said...

    Is she not the cutest darn thing you have ever seen? Too Cute!

    Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

    Sofia is so stinkin cute ! I had to giggle seeing Maya standing so proudly on Thomas the Train... too funny !
    God Bless-
    Julie

    Robyn said...

    Too cute!! Way to go, Sofia!!

    Robyn

    Becca said...

    I am so impressed with your technological skills! Abd that is the cutest baby I have ever seen!

    Anonymous said...

    Oh Sabra,......she is the sweetest little strawberry I have ever seen!!! I love when they first start to walk!!!

    Katie said...

    What a big girl !!