Maya loves the pool!!
Trying out the float, indoors!!
Swinging is Fun!!
Maya climbed right into the baby tub with Sofia! Ha ha!!
I guess if I had to say anything not so postitive, it would be that her and Caleb fight like cats and dogs-but isn't that what all brother and sisters do? Plus, Caleb has a horrible sinus infection right now, which doesn't add to his pleasantries! The good thing is that Hannah and her seem to be old buddies.
Cheese!!
I guess nap times are also a struggle, but when she does take them, she sleeps for at least two hours! This little one is full of energy and loves to laugh and giggle, and play, play, play!!
She is also getting to know our other family members. When we came home from Guatemala, she met Grandma & Grandpa, and Nana & Papa. She has a thing for men, and went to the grandpas right away! She also played with her Grandma and Nana! We have since spent time with both sets of Grandparents, and whew-she loves them!! Maya is a very affectionate little girl, and when she gets to know you, she covers you with kisses and giggles!
Grandpa pushing/pulling the cars for the kiddos!
I have to say, that her foster mom was magnificient! We will always love her for helping Maya to be such a happy, and sweet little girl! She was with her for about 9months, and in that time, they grew to be very close! I believe that because of this bond, it was easier for Maya to come to us, and accept us as her new parents! Lidia, our foster mother, loved Maya very much, and shared pictures of us with Maya and told her who we were! We were blessed to have crossed paths, and I pray that we can continue to stay in touch through the years.
Sofia is all settled in, and it feels like she has been here since birth! She is an angel sent from God! Anyone that has met her, knows that she is the happiest baby, ever! Just make sure she is fed and changed, and she will smile all day long! She is starting to learn to crawl, although she gets all around the room pushing herself backwards!! As soon as she learns to prop her legs up, she is going to be all over the place!! It is nice to have a baby that wakes up smiling in the morning!
What amazing eyes!!
Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!! Check out my onsie riding up!! Ha ha!
Happy Girl!!!!
I love to smile!!
Caleb gets more and more handsome everyday!! He is starting to repeat words that are said to him, and he is growing like a weed! Caleb is Caleb-he is still his opinionated little self, and always demands to be first! Sadly, we missed his hilariously demanding personality while we were in Guatemala the most! Ya see, when he is sweet, he is as sweet as sugar, and when he is crabby-watch out-he lets everyone know! I continue to pray that he outgrows this demanding personality, and pray for patience for all who encounter it!! I have a feeling when he begins to talk, we will all know what he has been thinking!!
Playing with Dora in the bath tub!!
I love to slide!!
No more photos-please!!
Hannah is my big angel, and we are so lucky that she was blessed to us from God! There isn't a day that goes by that we don't thank God for giving her to us!! She is amazing, and the best big sister anyone could ask for! She has taken her role on like a pro, and it fits her like a glove! She plays with Maya, Caleb and Sofia so well!! Don't tell her, but they adore her! Don't get me wrong, she still likes to be the only child, and recently went on a Daddy/daughter date with Bus. She is the oldest, and I think that the gap between her and Maya is pretty big, but she doesn't let it affect their relationship.
Our beautiful girl!! She is such an amazing daughter!!

Bus, and I? Well, we aren't getting any younger, and as a matter of fact, I just QUIETLY celebrated my birthday last week, and Bus-well-his is this Tuesday, exactly one week after mine! Ya see, I am exactly one week older than him, and that makes me the boss!(At least for one week!) Ha ha!! We are doing great, and taking our roles on as mother and father of four pretty good! Don't get me wrong, it is pretty exhausting at times, but rewarding as well! We feel like our family is complete, but ya never know what tomorrow brings!! With 4 kids and 3 dogs there is never a dull moment at our house! If ya don't believe me, call sometime around 8:30pm,bath time, it is CRAZY then!!
Well, enough for now-If you are wondering how I had time to type this, we were having quiet time/nap time, and everyone is settled into their beds for a quiet little snoozy/movie/book. Finding time to post is much harder, although I always have time to snap pictures, and so maybe next time there may be no words, just pictures, but know that we are thankful for all the prayers that have been prayed for us and our children! We are thankful to be home all together as one family, and hope you have time to drop us a letter by email or mail, or give us a call, so you can see how crazy it really is!! Ha ha!
With lots of love and messy little kisses,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah, Caleb, Maya and Sofia
Oh, yeah-
&
Bob(yellow lab) and Chi-Chi & Chia(pekinese/shitzus)

4 comments:
What beautiful pics!! Everyone looks so happy!! I am so glad things are going well!!
Robyn
P.S. I had to laugh when I read the part about Caleb's demanding personality because I could have written the same thing about Gabriella. :)
the pics are beautiful wait a great family you have there we have a caleb's demanding personality little one to isabel 18 month am with you i hope when she talks better it will get better to so happy for you both with your hole family home now god bless you all
yvonne
What an amazing post... your family is just beautiful ! I am so honored that I had the chance to take this journey with you guys, and I look forward to what lies ahead.
God Bless~
Julie
I was SO excited to see this WONDERFUL post today..your family is GORGEOUS!! I am SO happy to see that the girls are adjusting so well. I can't wait to read more about the lives of Hannah, Caleb, Maya and Sofia. You are truly blessed.
God Bless,
Kelly
Post a Comment