I won't bore you with all the details, but will just give you a bit of our summer in photos! I will try to write more when I have some time-but I have had a lot of request for photos!!
Love you all,
Sabra, Bus, Hannah, Caleb, Maya, and Sofia
Y'all come back now, and read about the adventures of Sofia crawling all over the house(yep-she keeps me busy), and her two new bottom teeth! Can ya see them?!

11 comments:
Sabra and Family,
So glad to see all the pictures of your crew, but the one that warms my heart the most is that of the original Boggs family. My how time flies, and before we know it 30 years have passed. I love you Sabra, and am so glad that we have kept in touch through our lives.
Hope to see you really soon.
All my love to you and your family.
Krista
Sabra:
What incredible photos of four of the most gorgeous children I have ever seen!! I know your lives are very busy, but one filled with so many blessings. Thanks for sharing with us!!!
Sarah & Sophie~Bug
All I can say is your children are all so beautiful and your family is such a blessing !
God Bless~
Julie
WoooHoooo!! Oh, I have been waiting for updated photos! The kids are gorgeous!! It looks like your summer has been lots of fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures with us! God's blessings to you all!
Hugs,
Gina, Mommy to Lucas
What gorgeous pics!! Your children are sooooo beautiful!! Looks like they've had a great summer!!
Robyn & Gabriella
Your children's pics brought a HUGE smile to my face. I am SO glad to see your whole family together. Have a WONDERFUL life as a family of 6.
God Bless,
Kelly
hola soy lidia violeta quiero decirles que extrañamos mucho a Maya porque ella marco nuestras vidas de una manera exepcional
y por favor dingale que la queremos con todo nuestro corazon
y que nunca la vamos a olvidar
att. Lidia Violeta y familia de Guatemala adios
hola soy lidia violeta quiero decirles que extrañamos mucho a Maya porque ella marco nuestras vidas de una manera exepcional
y por favor dingale que la queremos con todo nuestro corazon
y que nunca la vamos a olvidar
att. Lidia Violeta y familia de Guatemala adios
GORGEOUS family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hola querida maya es un gusto saludarte a lado de tu familia que te ama te escribido varias beses no se si a entrado el correo pero no te hemos olvidado te olvidaremos porque fuiste parte de nuestra y siempre lo serás aunque la distancia nos separe te escribo en este tan especial que estas cumpliendo otro año mas de vida con tu nueva familia te extrañamos mucho y te deseamos muchas felicidades en este día tan especial
Y le pido a Dios que un día podamos comunicar y poder hablar contigo y estar siempre en comunicación contigo que dios te bendiga y que cumplas muchos años mas te mando muchos besos y abrazos también te manda muchos besos y abrazos mama betty y paquito y danny Eliezer, Alexander que te quieren mucho y le mando un saludo a tus papas y a tus hermanos siempre están en mis oraciones que dios los bendiga siempre hasta pronto Maya .
Att.
Lidia violeta mazate
Guatemala.
What a beautiful family! You probably don't remember me, but we spoke in the baby lounge in Guatemala in early May when I was picking up my youngest daughter, Amaya. I just came across your blog and wanted to say what an amazing family you have!
Post a Comment