Monday, September 17, 2007

Birthdays, Birthdays, and soon to be another birthday!

It has been a busy couple of months! Caleb turned 2 last month on the 24th of August, and little Miss Maya turned 3 on September 13. We have been celebrating for a couple of months, now, and it's not over, yet!(Although, we have a second to recoupe!) Sofia's first birthday is on October 28th!!


Here are a few pictures from Caleb's birthday:



Choo choo Cake!


Help "me me" blow out the cake, Daddy!




Hurry and get it out of the box!!




Move over, I'm cruisin in my 3 wheeler that my Grandma & Grandpa got me!
I love balloons!!
Choo Choo!!


Ahhh...such a devilish grin.....


If you haven't noticed by now, Caleb ADORES choo choos! He sleeps with these little metal/hard plastic contraptions!!! He has to have one in his hand every second of the day! He eats, drinks, sleeps for choo choos!!








Maya had a Dora birthday party! She loves Dora and Diego, although she is not big on TV! (She would much rather be outside playing in the yard, and swinging!!)




It was fun to see Maya's eyes light up with each new gift! I think the fact that she realized these toys were all hers, really touched her! She was so excited to open each package, and move onto the next! She LOVED all of her gifts, and was so excited to have everyone over for a party!


Here are a few pictures from her party:



Dora!!

Princess Maya with her daddy and Dora cake!
Cheese!

Why do they put all this paper on my gifts?



My new chair!

I just loved this picture! Who me? My birthday? All of this for me?

My new clothes!

Princess Maya in her princess outfit and new jacket!

After everybody left, I tried out my new set of wheels from my Mommy and Daddy This is from yesterday, when Maya was able to drive in the day light hours!!
Caleb is along for the ride!

9 comments:

Julie (Bailey and Gavin's Mommy !) said...

Happy Happy Birthday Miss Maya and Caleb ! I hope your days were full of lots giggles.
God Bless~
Julie

Krista said...

Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday Dear Caleb and Maya, Happy Birthday to YOU! You both look as if you had wonderful days.
Give plenty of hugs to your Mommy and Daddy.
Love, Krista, Woody, and Joshua

Sarah said...

I am so excited to see a new post with new pictures of your beautiful birthday children! I love your choo choo boy and your birthday princess is truly beautiful!!!

Hope to see all of you again soon!!!

Sarah and Sophie~Bug

Kelly said...

Yeah...I've been looking for a new post!! Happy Birthday Miss. Maya and Mr. Caleb hope you had a GREAT day with your family!! Your children are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL. Thanks for sharing them with us.
God Bless,
Kelly

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Maya and Caleb -- you are both darling kiddos !!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kids...these are great pics...esp the one of Maya pointing to herself explaining that it is HER birthday this time...it was really touching...she was relieved that she got her very own day after the frustration of letting Caleb have his own day! How we enjoy this great family the Lord has given to us! When we do as He leads us, it turns out to be the blessing He wants for us! Keep up the good work on your part! And Hannah, you are the greatest big sister...God will bless you for your love to these little ones! and of course, you are the greatest granddaughter as well...Love from Mom/Gma Maslin

Anonymous said...

Hi! I ran across your blog from Sarah's and had to say "hi" since we both have Maya's at home! Your children are absolutely beautiful! Sounds liek you all have been celebrating a lot!! Happy Birthday to all!
stephanie

Taylor family: Tim, Becky, Tabitha said...

The kids are really growing! I just love Maya's curls. It is great to see how well they are adjusting. Happy Birthday Caleb and Maya!
Becky Taylor

Robyn said...

What beautiful pics!! Happy Birthday Caleb and Maya!!

Robyn & Gabriella